Lucas Group has partnered with our Information Technology client in Atlanta, GA on their search for a Workday Administrator.
The Workday Administrator is a high visibility role that reports to the VP of Finance and will act as the liaison between IT and Finance to configure and implement Workday across the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Execute complex processes and system updates for the Finance and Product Supply areas
- Lead evaluation of system and process performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- Identify integrations requirements to support efficient operations.
- Work with 3rd party vendors or internal support team to facilitate the setup and maintenance of such integrations.
- Manage each of the Workday environments (Production, Sandbox) to ensure proper testing and training can be performed.
- Manage use of external Workday consultants to ensure efficient use of resources.
- 2+ years' Workday Financials experience preferred
- 5+ years' ERP implementation and configuration experience working with financial modules is required
- Knowledge about system installation and disaster recovery procedures
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems
- 5+ years' experience working with large ERP systems (SAP or Workday) with previous implementation experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Workday Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client Industry: Information Technology
Client Job ID: 1589835