White Collar Criminal Defense Associate (DC)
A prestigious, nationally-ranked White Collar Criminal Defense practice is seeking a junior or mid-level associate to join their team in Washington, DC. This is a fantastic opportunity to get trial experience and client interaction in a full-service AmLaw 100 firm. 2+ years of White Collar experience in a firm and DC bar required. Clerkship experience a plus!
What makes this a unique opportunity?
- This is a Chambers-ranked, highly recognized practice group, representing inviduals and corporate clients on some of the most prominent matters in the country
- This practice group is known for getting its associates substantive experience, including heavy client interaction, trials, drafting motions, and conducting depositions
- This AmLaw 100 firm is known for career development of their associates, making sure that they are gaining new skills and getting exposure to substantive matters at all stages of their career
- Top of the market compensation
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in a White Collar Defense practice in a law firm
- Top academic credentials required, clerkship preferred
- DC bar required