Lucas Group has partnered with their client on a search for a Workers Compensation Manager.
The Manager will work directly with and support the assigned Workers’ Compensation Attorney/Hearing Representative and other members of the Workers’ Compensation department, as well as other departments within the Firm. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a large caseload from beginning until we and/or client have received settlement, processing new intake files by making initial contact with the client, verifying intake packet with the client, opening the file on the Firm’s case management software, sending representation/opening letters, setting up initial medical appointment, obtaining subpoena records, etc.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a Worker’s Compensation law firm;
- Must have good familiarity with Workers’ Compensation terminology;
- Demonstrates and takes initiative and has compassion for those requiring our services;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Bilingual, fluent in English/Spanish.