* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client – a wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and industrial supplies - in Tulsa OK on their search for a Warehouse Associate. As the country’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of these supplies in the country, it offers its employees significant financial incentives and growth potential in a culture well-suited to those who relish hard work, and with a desire to learn new skills and reach new potential, no matter where their starting point is.
- General Warehousing, Pulling Orders, Packaging, Shipping/Receiving, and Driving.
- Receive, count, and verify incoming shipments.
- Stock the warehouse, maintaining warehouse cleanliness, order and safety; closely monitor inventory levels and stock depletions that could impact customer service.
- Pick materials for orders; assemble and package materials for shipment.
- Safely operate a forklift; load & unload trucks.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1 year of Warehouse or material-handling experience
- Ability to learn to safely operate a forklift and other material-handling equipment
- Knowledge of safety precautions in a warehouse and material-handling environment
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Tulsa OK
Client Industry: Supply Chain
Client Job ID: 1578597