Lucas Group has partnered with a leading publicly traded financial institution on their search for a VP of Quality Engineering located in Raleigh, NC. This organization is a leader in their industry and values diversity and creating and inclusive culture for all their employees. Join a committed, national workforce who take pride at being at the forefront of a dynamic, competitive market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide Technical leadership across the Engineering teams, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and create the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals.
- Coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
- Bachelor's degree or technical equivalent
- Experience working with IT leadership to create technical strategies
- Expertise in multiple technologies (including Java, Ruby/Ror/Python, .Net, etc) across software engineering, security, data interchange, data management, etc
- Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
Title: VP, Quality Engineering
Location: Raleigh, NC
Client Industry: Financial Services
Client ID: 20-18393