Lucas Group is retained with a private equity firm focused on the telecommunications sector in their search for an Vice President of Human Resources located in Denver, Colorado. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to analyze current HR systems and acquired companies, provide process for consistent HR practices company wide, develop new policies and procedures, and consult with leadership to implement long term strategic initiatives across the widespread organization.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Leads and guides HR operations such as recruiting, employee relations, career development, training, leadership development, and other HR functions
- Monitors trends and areas for growth, develop strategic plans, and executes key actions to improve policies and procedures for maximum efficiency
- Develop and implement competitive and cost-effective ebenefits, total rewards, and compensation programs..
- Manage employee relations, increase employee engagement and retention, develop management succession plans,and
- Ensure compliance with employment laws at the local, state, and federal levels
- Partner with the Executive Leadership team and managers throughout the organization to provide mentoring and coaching trainings on best practices HR initiatives, people strategies, and implementation of common HR operations
- Drive positive improvement by focusing on best practices and appropriate documentation, interventions, and procedures
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in business, HR, or related field.
- Master’s degree, SHRM certification, and private equity experience strongly preferred
- 15+ years HR progressive experience as an HR generalist with 7+ years of organizational/design experience
- 10+ years HR management and leadership experience
- Financial acumen, strong analytical skills, and strategic vision that can be communicated to leadership and other stakeholders and applied throughout the organization
- Experience with M&A, HR integration, and risk management
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations and manage conflict at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with HRIS systems and state-of-the-art HR practices
- Some travel required
Title: VP of Human Resources
Location: Denver, Colorado
Client Industry: Telecommunications
Lucas Group ID:1587639