The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced, talented, and enthusiastic VP of Healthcare to manage our client’s business development expansion into the healthcare sector. Our client is Los Angeles-based and is a fast-growing startup providing Artificial Intelligence-as-a-Service to help uncover key insights in data. Our client’s software helps customers through a combination of data pre-processing, predictive modelling and advanced visualization and collaboration software.
· Independently generate new business by identifying and acquiring new customers, while owning the entire cycle, from initial proposal to contract negotiation
· Identify business opportunities and source leads through networking, online research, and attending conferences and industry days
· Predict and forecast potential client use cases
· Identify innovative methods by which clients can utilize the company and its services in different environments
· Manage customer relationships such as organizing site visits and coordinating customer discovery sessions, conducting demos, creating documentation and briefing materials, and answering in-depth questions about capabilities
· Carry a quota and receive commission for closed deals
· Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree is a plus
· 10+ years’ experience selling software into healthcare providers, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech companies is required. Working directly in healthcare procurement/strategy/operations team is a plus
· Very self-motivated and organized
· Track record in building and scaling strategies that deliver results against aggressive growth targets
· Knowledge of the healthcare sector, specifically the sales cycle and procurement process
· Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills across customer conversations, company and product presentations, written communications such as email and proposals
· The ability to work independently and remotely in an environment that changes rapidly (we're a startup)
Our client is a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI-as-a-Service company. The VP of Healthcare will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California (we’ve grown 200%+ in each of the last three years!). The work the VP of Healthcare will do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the future of the company and the healthcare industry. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and generous health / vision / dental insurance.
This VP of Healthcare position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at email@example.com.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/