Title: VP of Enterprise Data Governance
Location: Dayton, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1573017
Role Overview: Lucas Group has an exciting opportunity to drive transformational growth in the Healthcare Payer industry in Ohio. We are seeking a VP of Enterprise Data Governance to build and lead a team through a data transformation that will not only result in better member care and services, but will also have a positive impact on policies industry wide.
- Collaborate with executive team to establish strategic and operational goals for Enterprise Data Services, aligned with business strategy to enable operational oversight and advanced analytics
- Develop annual operating budget in conjunction with corporate services, including human capital and vendors
- Direct and lead data quality, movement and delivery of data, and design architecture of data structures
- Identify data, information and business intelligence needs
- Develop and operate advanced analytics capabilities in cloud environment
- Oversee enterprise data governance, including cloud governance practices
- Define and maintain a logical data architecture to address short and long term data needs, as well as meets performance and functional objectives
- Work with business stakeholders to evaluate and maintain data integrity
- Guide and train internal information for consumers
- Design and operationalize self-service business reporting and analytics tools while ensuring consistent utilization of data
- Identify and set standards for appropriate software/tools to manage and access information
- Recruit, develop, and lead key staff
- Develop and implement operational policies and enterprise policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or business administration is required
- 10+ years of executive leadership experience with a data warehouse operation and advanced analytics large-scale in a high growth healthcare organization
- Experience in data modeling, data design, ETL tools, and development of standards and methods
- Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems, including considerable experience in a Microsoft environment
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems; in-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures
- Strong data security experience
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.