Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a VP of Engineering.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Implement technology strategy and ensure that technology platform grows in line with the business.
- Design code review process.
- Lead initiatives to add new features, improve platform functionality and performance. Assist in the documentation of product specifications.
- Experience working with Django, React, PostgreSQL, and Heroku
- Expertise in writing clean, concise, and well tested code.
- Understand and implement product requirements.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Work Experience: 6+ years' progressive Sr. Engineering experience. Previous experience working in a start up environment.
Title: VP of Engineering
Location: Alexandria, VA
Client Job ID: 1582455