Our client is an industry leader located in the greater Milwaukee area (relocation provided) that has grown by more than 100% in the past five years. Due to continued growth & expansion, they have created a Vice President of Engineering role and have retained our services. This position reports into the company President and will be a part of the executive leadership team that steers the strategy for the organization.
The newly created Vice President of Engineering will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee activities in the engineering department, ensuring the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the company. This person will be instrumental in redesigning & upgrading the engineering program; design and implement KPIs, talent evaluation, professionalizing the sales engineering department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of Engineering management experience.
- Prior experience within Structural Engineering and/or Material handling solutions
- Experience with steel structures, large metal fabrication product lines
- Strategic and Annual Operation Planning Experience.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering principles and procedures
- PE License is highly preferred
Vice President of Engineering
Greater Milwaukee, WI
Lucas Group ID: