The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and talented VP, Marketing and Communication to add as a key member of our client’s team in New York City. Our client is a crowdfunding platform, launched by a real estate institution, opening our client’s exclusive network of sponsors and investments to a new class of investors.
The VP, Marketing and Communication should possess a strong strategic vision and business acumen and will lead all marketing efforts from inception to execution, supporting growth, acquisition and sales. The VP, Marketing and Communication will oversee all marketing, brand and analytics functions across the organization, including brand awareness, channel planning, demand generation, content strategy, and product marketing.
· Develop and lead implementation of a comprehensive and integrated communication and marketing plan that drives organization mission and drives brand awareness.
· Develop and implement high-impact digital strategies.
· Lead the design, creation, and distribution of brand content, investor communications, product material, PR assets, and more.
· Manage internal and external teams and make key hires.
· Drive product marketing and sales collateral.
· Identify and execute key conferences and events (including sponsorships).
· Manage external PR team and strategy.
· Oversee analytics to optimize engagement.
· Oversee email and marketing automation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field of study is required.
· 15+ years of professional experience in marketing, sales, and/or brand communications, with a track record of increasing responsibilities is required.
· Experience in private equity, finance, commercial real estate, banking or similar is preferred.
· Possess both hands-on and leadership experienced to oversee and drive the company’s long-term marketing roadmap.
· Experience defining engagement strategy and managing content for omni-channel or multi-channel campaigns.
· Strong focus on customer-centric engagement and high-impact strategies.
· Proven success leading brand messaging and guidelines, brand communications and brand creative.
· Experience with working with analytics to identify insights and opportunities
· Experience managing PR, internal or external.
· Ability to roll up sleeves and prepared to work hard.
· Success leading and building teams, internally and externally.
· Experience running conferences and events.
· Experience working closely with sales.
· Travel: As needed (approximately 20% - 30%).
The VP, Marketing and Communication will have the exciting opportunity to participate in the evolution of our client’s product and customer, which will help shape the future of the industry. We are looking for an ambitious leader who has a proactive and enthusiastic attitude. As a startup, our client’s employees have an “all hands-on deck” and collaborative approach to work.
This VP, Marketing and Communication position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at email@example.com.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/