Lucas Group has been retained by Private Equity Group to assist with their search for a VP of Finance, for their portfolio company in Long Beach. The portfolio company, partners with healthcare providers, ensuring that all their PPE and instruments are sterile. The VP of Finance will partner with the CEO, private equity owners, and execute the organization’s financial strategies
- Manage processes for accounting, financial forecasting, budgets, consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Provides leadership in the development of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Manage cash flow for the organization’s operations.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Oversee budget planning and on-going reporting
- Interact with and bring the all departments in line with the CEO’s plans, initiatives, and recommendations.
- Oversee activities of, and maintain relationships with outside tax preparers, bankers, and insurance providers
- 6+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Proven experience as an accounting and finance leader
- Experience with a labor intensive or route-based organization
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business field
- MBA degree and/or a CPA is highly preferred