Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Director of FP&A with responsibilities related to budgeting, forecasting and analyzing financial results by line of business and at the corporate level.
Our client is growing and is very profitable and offers great benefits.
- Degree required, Accounting or Finance preferred. MS or MBA is a plus.
- CPA designation or relevant finance certification is a plus
- Financial institution experience a plus
- 9+ years of total work experience that includes Assistant Controller or manager level with emphasis on application of GAAP, financial statement analysis, financial planning and analysis, and budgeting and forecasting.
- Knowledge of tax accounting (ASC 840) and income taxation rules are pluses
- Strong knowledge of (GAAP)
- Experience with query-writing software such as Cognos experience a plus.