Lucas Group has partnered with our client to fill a VMware Engineer! This contract to hire opportunity is an excellent chance to join an industry leader as they scale their business globally. The VMware Engineer will work closely with business leadership to implement new enterprise wide IT solutions!
What You Will Do
- Design, engineer, document, and implement distributed enterprise server environments as well as cross training support technicians on new technologies implemented.
- Perform enterprise systems management for data center which also includes support for desktop & application environments.
- Diagnosing and correcting hardware and software problems; performance capacity and providing technical support to end-users.
- Virtualization Technologies including replication and disaster recovery.
- VMware 6.7 or greater
- Cisco UCS Manager
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 6+ year's progressive VMware and Infrastructure experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: VMware Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client Industry: Business Services
Client Job ID: 1588130