Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Visual Designer. As a Visual Designer, you will design, develop and maintain creative designs for the client's websites. In this role, you will translate ideas into a visual look and feel that communicates the client's brand while considering and applying technical and user needs into final User Interface designs
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Design and craft beautiful, functional user interfaces for the platform with conceptual clarity and rigorous attention to detail, whilst establishing our brand signature.
- Partner with Marketing teams within our organization to evolve and apply new design styles and aesthetics for our suite of products.
- Contribute to experience design and delivery through collaboration on research and usability testing activities.
- Contribute to the design process that embraces innovation while holding design accountable to end-user validation, and customer feedback.
- Provide support for recurring production tasks.
- Work effectively with medium size teams, including UX designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders.
- Build and support pattern libraries/design systems utilizing atomic design principals across projects that span multiple domains while driving consistency.
- Conceptualize and execute innovative low and high-fidelity UI concepts in a fast-paced environment while always keeping user needs at the forefront.
- Participate in user-centered research with customers through focus groups, usage analysis, and rapid prototyping.
- Work closely with internal development and design teams to ensure flawless integration with back-end technology and a consistent user experience.
- Working experience in CSS, Interface and Web Application Development
- Demonstrated understanding of HTML
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry tools including but not limited to XD, Figma, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe Experience Manager
- Ability to work effectively with and support the needs of the team
- Proven track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously and negotiating work flow, while meeting deadlines
- A knack for gathering, interpreting, and addressing feedback effectively with a high-level of emotional intelligence
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates the depth and breadth of design skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Experience: 2 years of demonstrated experience in visual and interaction design
Title: Visual Designer
Location: Chicago, IL or Lincolnshire, IL
Client Industry: Managed Services
Lucas Group ID: 1060891