We are exclusively partnering with a global powerhouse who is the global leader within their industry and continuously growing year after year. They are in need of a VP of Global Quality to sit in their Northwestern Wisconsin location. This is a brand new role and an exciting time to join the organization as they are growing very aggressively and constantly evolving. They offer competitive base, bonus, relocation, and benefits!
The Vice-President of Global Quality is responsible for establishing an organization to strategically execute their mission of continuous quality improvement. This position will develop and evolve quality metrics throughout the organization to ensure the organization is achieving its goal of 100% out-of-box quality in every channel of distribution. This position will provide strategic direction and leadership for multiple manufacturing channels as well work within a diverse and global supply chain to ensure our standards are clearly communicated, executed, and audited.
- Bachelor degree
- 10+ years manufacturing, operations, or quality experience
- International experience stongly preferred
- Expertise in lean/six sigma methodology
- Advanced knowledge of Quality Systems; knowledge of Quality and Problem-Solving Tools, such as FMEA, Pareto Analysis, quality planning, quality costs and assessment
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally (approximately 50%)