Lucas Group has partnered with in Investment Firm based in Houston on their search for a VP of Finance.
- The fund is performing well and growing rapidly with ~1B in AUM. This position has been created to increase bandwidth as the company is set to launch their next fund.
- They invest in cutting edge technology companies, great opportunity to gain exposure to new industry
- The company values collaboration and team-work, it is one of their main pillars. Everyone works together and is passionate about their shared goals.
- Potential to grow into CFO role over time
- Work/life flexibility, family-friendly, currently working remotely
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of accounting which will include working closely with the fund administrator
- Preparation of quarterly and annual reports
- Analysis of financial results, profitability and trends
- Evaluate, strength and develop accounting policies and procedures
- Experience working with a growth-oriented company/start-up
- Extensive accounting experience
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environment, strong prioritization skills, deadline driven
- M&A experience ideal
- CPA Required
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Accounting, Finance or Economic undergraduate, Masters preferred
- Work Experience: 10+ years of experience including background in Big 4 public accounting
Title: VP Finance
Client Industry: Financial Services
Client Job ID: 1582710