Lucas Group is looking for a VP of Information Services that is responsible for the global, corporate-wide information technology, providing strategy and overseeing operational plans across all areas of GIS. Successful delivery of new technology platforms and services to meet the current and future business needs of a global Life Sciences manufacturing company.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. Computer Science or related field preferred. Masters Degree in MIS or Business preferred.
- 15 + years professional and leadership experience in management of technology department or division with midsize company or larger with increasing responsibility and number of direct reports.
- 15+ years relevant work experience with ERP, Business Intelligence, Financial, and Sales and Distribution Systems, especially in manufacturing and/or medical device business.
- Demonstrated history of leadership and accomplishment at the senior management level.
- Thorough knowledge of information systems and technologies in a Life Sciences manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of global governmental regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of the major functions in a global product development and manufacturing organization.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization, especially as part of a senior management team.
- Strong budgeting and administration skills.