Lucas Group has partnered with a fast growing Equipment Leasing company specializing in Commercial Truck financing. They are in search for a Vice President of their Commercial Truck Lease Purchase division. This person will lead a division which has grown by 30 to 40% over the last 5+ years. Our client's services range from Fleet Leasing, customized Lease Purchase programs, and Equipment Remarketing.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the success of all Lease Purchase business and other related activities -- may include development and implementation of further business activities, policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with state/federal commercial leasing/finance regulations
- Working closely with accounting division to ensure smooth process flows along with fiduciary duty compliance
- Ensuring the effectiveness of divisional sales, lease originations and marketing functions
- Management of lease purchase programs within the acceptable turnover expectations
- Managing carrier programs to effect off-lease inventory at or below 5% for each carrier program
- Establishing and maintaining deep relationships with carrier executive management
- Overseeing lease pricing models processes
- Negotiation of carrier agreements with potential carrier relationships
- Meeting divisional performance requirements as set by the executive team
- Evaluate existing business infrastructure to determine operational capabilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with company management, business teams and investors.
- Develop contingency plans to deal with critical situations and emergencies.
- Strong understanding of lease accounting, lease finance origination, servicing processes and procedures
- Strong experience with used truck values and condition standards
- Strong experience in building lease models and analytics
- Deep experience with Excel, leasing, fix asset and other related business software system development, integration and documentation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build productive business relationships and achieve consensus based outcomes.
- Proven ability to work under pressure while producing accurate output.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple activities and competing deadlines.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to translate document and/or contract language into process requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to build successful internal and external business relationships.
- Strong professional presence along with excellent written and verbal English communication skills; additional languages a plus.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BA / BS Accounting or Finance
- Work Experience: 10+ years in commercial truck financing or lease purchase management or related role
Title: Vice President, Commercial Truck Leasing / Financing
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Client Industry: Commercial Truck / Transportation Financing
Client Job ID: 15801080