Lucas Group has partnered with our exciting and inclusive consumer electronics client in the entrepreneur / DIY category on their search for an exceptional UX / UI designer.
You will have will have created an innovative and engaging consumer experience; walking your customers through an amazing product and helping them realize the endless possibilities with this product while also generating reach to those who have yet to be part of this experience.
You will have developed an ecommerce site for highly considered products that need to be understood and then fall in love with the possibilities.
You will be the principal designer working with visual designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists and creative team.
- Owning the end-to-end user experience and design strategy
- Inventing and evolving new visual and interaction designs based on experience, requirements, brand guidelines, and user needs
- Creating user-focused designs (mockups, prototypes) informed by feedback, requirements, and your user research - through interviews, focus groups, online research tools
- Collaborating with other senior designers, marketers, content strategists, product managers, and technologists
- Advocating for design excellence, craftsmanship, and usability in all aspects of the online experience
- 5+ years' experience in delivering award-winning e-commerce products to market including 3+ years of experience working on consumer facing, digital products.
- Distinguished portfolio of modern and progressive UI architecture, interaction and visual designs
- Proficiency using contemporary design tools to solve complex problems and communicate in visually stunning detail
- Experience measuring and testing your designs against business metrics and analyzing user experience flows for improved sales and customer experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in design
Title: UX Designer for Growth
Location: Greater Seattle (relocation offered)
Client Industry: Consumer Electronics / DIY
Lucas Group ID: 1585893