Our client is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $68 billion in 2019 to $150 billion in 2025.
As the first publicly-traded mobile esports platform, our client has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, they host billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, our client has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross, Susan G. Komen, American Cancer Society, and NAACP by playing in tournaments.
Our client has also earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50, one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
- Develop, own, and optimize a plan to deploy an 6-figure monthly advertising budget while meeting efficiency KPIs
- Own and maintain relationships with strategic advertising partners
- Interface with the company leadership team reporting on initiatives and team performance
- Own hiring, onboarding, and mentoring of teams members to improve team success
- Interface with content and sales teams to keep a prioritized list of upcoming games launches, product updates, and live events
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience performing quantitative or strategic analysis, preferably in a digital media agency
- Experience in-platform trading experience across major, real-time buying platforms with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an agency or tech company
- Possess outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Experience directly managing 2-4 individual contributors
- Ability to interpret campaign performance while providing creative insights, reporting, and media solutions to solve campaign challenges
- Functional experience with ancillary technologies: DMP, ad servers, tag management, analytics, contextual targeting and research tools
- Experience using data visualization platforms and connecting data insights to strategy