Real Estate Regulatory Compliance Associate – In House Position
Lucas Group Legal (DC) seeks an associate for an in-house role with one of best clients. This incredible opportunity involves working with a settlement team in the Greater DC area. This company takes pride in the training and development provided to its associates, promoting from within. The position includes a competitive salary and yearly bonus.
- Implementing processes and procedures to ensure the company and its branches comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and corporate standards
- Crafting and monitor procedures that assist in meeting company financial goals
- Ensuring that all company operations align with established best practices
- Must be admitted and in good standing in at least one US jurisdiction
- Background in compliance and regulatory work
- Background and/or demonstrated interest in residential real estate. Title experience preferred, but not required
- Experience creating policies or best practice to be utilized by teams
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Leadership opportunities available – company known to promote from within
- Opportunity to have impact on business success
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
Interviews begin next week, so qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible.