Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Treasury Transformation Consultant.
Our client Management Consulting firm that provides advisory services to CFOs and Treasurers of multinational Fortune 1000 companies in the US and internationally. This is a newly created role in their Treasury Advisory practice and will be a key player in developing their Treasury Transformation Consulting practice in the US. This is an established practice group in the UK and our client is expanding these services across the US.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Full management of multiple ongoing projects simultaneously and management of the customer relationship
- Analysis of existing and client data and interviews to understand the technical context of the assignment
- Identify optimum methodologies and project content and ensure on-track completion of each project stage
- Communicate effectively to clients, a consulting mindset, client management
- Confident making presentations to clients
- Ability to travel across the US up to 50%, Occasional international trip
- Multi-lingual is a plus
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting. Masters/Certification preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in a Consulting / Project Manager with the Big4 or Treasury Consulting firm (Diagnostics, Cash Forecast, Risk Management, etc.)\
- Expertise in the transformation of the finance function; expertise in cash flow forecasting and working capital optimization.
- 4+ years’ experience in treasury systems (TMS selection with treasury systems expertise)
Title: Treasury Transformation Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
Client Industry: Business Consulting
Client Job ID: 1580973