Lucas Group has partnered with our growing West side client in on their search for a Treasury Manager. The role will be responsible for the day to day operational activities supporting cash and debt management, liquidity, working capital, bank account/LC administration, insurance and risk management. The role will coordinate, report, and forecast global cash activity, disbursements, and collections. The position will support the insurance and risk management function for all company policies including renewals, claims management, and broker/insurer relationships.
Education, and Experience:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in corporate treasury, corporate banking, or similar experience with exposure to corporate risk management in a global multi-location environment
- Experience with selection of insurance carriers and program renewals with a demonstrated ability to implement a global insurance program
- Extensive knowledge and experience with liquidity/cash management, corporate finance, cash forecasting, derivatives, FX, accounting, and internal control frameworks
- Experience utilizing online bank platforms
- Proficiency in finance and accounting systems (ERP’s/Hyperion) and Microsoft Office applications