A publicly traded distribution management company has an opening for a Treasury Analyst.
The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities including assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the commercial card program.
This role will also require staying current on industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have at least two (2) years treasury experience
- Knowing or understanding banking policies and procedures is a huge plus (possible bank experience)
- Understanding Treasury’s role within a corporation and how it relates to AR, AP and corporate finance
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills - will work directly with executives
- Candidate must be driven, self-sufficient, and have a strong initiative to learn and grow both in a team and independently