Title: Training, Development, & Communication Specialist
Location: New York, NY
Lucas Group ID: 1572366
Lucas Group is working closely with a renowned media, information, and services company in their search for HR Training, Development and Communications Specialist for their New York City location. The role encompasses responsibilities relating to the establishment and execution of a companywide training curriculum, in addition to serving as the in-house expert on the HR processes and systems, specifically the Oracle HCM application. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about training and change management and has superior communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, HR Management, or a similar field
- Previous experience developing curriculum for management training, corporate training, and working with specific departments to develop and facilitate appropriate training programs
- Must have technical, curriculum development, and training presentation skills
- 3+ years of HR focused organizational experience
- Familiarity with Oracle HCM Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and technical skills
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.