* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Operation of an algorithmic trading platform covering various equity markets, primarily during the evening hours, but with flexibility for a rotating schedule.
???????Tasks and duties will include:
• Interfacing with brokers regarding trading activity, corporate actions, stock borrow facilities, and electronic file transfers.
• Reconciling transactions and positions between brokers and trade accounting systems.
• Continuously evaluating and managing risks displayed on the trading platform without being distracted by supplementary work.
• Extracting data from large datasets to assess performance and make analytical recommendation to improve operations.
• Reviewing documents relating to corporate reorganizations, distributions and special situations in order to make recommendations, take independent action within company guidelines, and manage front line accounting of large-dollar transactions.
• Understanding the regulations within a number of the world’s stock markets in order to ensure operational compliance with these external rules and internal company policies.
• Maintaining accurate records in support of operations, ongoing projects and initiatives.
• Communicating with technical experts to troubleshoot any anomaly or system issue.
• Working with company leadership and staff to improve systems, policies and develop best practices.
Degree Required: Math, Science and Engineering degrees (Be able to understand high level math.) Must have 3.5 GPA or better from top tier universities and proven record of accomplishment in the military.