Trademark Associate (DC)
A well-known and growing AmLaw 100 firm is seeking a Trademarks & Copyright Associate to join their prestigious, Chambers-ranked Washington, DC practice group.
What makes this a unique opportunity?
- Associates in this practice work on the most well-known IP matters in the country,
- Opportunity to develop as a client-facing attorney, and the ability to fully grow a potential book of business in a full-service law firm
- Leaders of this group bring extensive expertise from USPTO, and are responsible for thousands of trademark registrations, including domestic and international portfolios
The ideal candidate:
- Domestic and foreign trademark prosecution experience in a large law firm or IP boutique
- DC bar or waiver eligibility; JD from an accredited law school with excellent academic credentials
- Former USPTO experience a plus