Title: Total Rewards/HR Business Partner
Location: see details- several locations listed below
Lucas Group Job ID: 1569141
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a global medical device company on their search for a Compensation expert with HR Business Partner experience. This position can sit in several regions of California - San Francisco, Redwood City, Irvine or La Jolla. Will report to the Head of Corporate Services in New Jersey.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implements Total Rewards programs that align with business strategy, both globally and locally.
- Prepares executive level salary proposals and develops salary recommendations.
- Performs job evaluations for senior leadership roles.
- Conducts extensive research, ad hoc analyses and makes recommendations utilizing both insights and analytics, collaborating with regional Global Services Total Rewards team members.
- Manages Total Rewards governance, utilizes project management skills to plan and manage projects.
- Partners with Business Unit (BU) HR and other members of the HR community.
- 8 Years Minimum HR (HRBP or Talent Management) and broad-based compensation Background
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- Understanding and working knowledge of compensation laws and regulations preferred.
- Excellent research and quantitative business skills are required.
- Proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment is preferred as majority of clients will not be located onsite.
- Global scope and responsibility experience strongly preferred. California experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills with experience in supporting the execution of large-scale projects is preferred.
- Strong analytical, consultative, influence and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills; operates with a global mindset with understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated learning agility & passion for continuous improvement
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional teaming and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of software products required; Workday, Salesforce,
- Database and HRIS systems and reporting tools is preferred.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.