Title: Total Rewards Director
Location: Sioux City, IA
Experience Level: Director
Lucas Group Job ID: 1571987
Role Overview: Lucas Group HR Search has partnered with a premier manufacturing company in Sioux City, Iowa for a Total Rewards Director. This person will report to Head of HR, support 2,000 employees and a team of 3.
- Developing and implement the reward strategy, including salary benchmarking, benefits negotiations and management
- Salary and bonus structures for hourly and exempt employees
- Trustee for several benefits: 401k, pensions, Heath + welfare, FSA, and life insurance
- Recent tax inferences in relations to benefits and pay
- Bachelor’s degree
- Manufacturing, Transportation, Industrial, or CPG industry experience.
- +5 years progressive compensation experience
- +5 years progressive benefits experience
- Knowledge of all payroll and benefits legal requirements
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.