Title: Title & Escrow Engagement Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575199
Role Overview: Our client in the mortgage and software industry is looking for an individual who has both Title and Escrow experience. This individual will work as a project manager in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment to successfully prepare customers for Go Live with our client's software. Responsible for gathering and understanding client business needs, requirements, and processes. Determine, document, and manage timelines, metrics, and expectations. Ability to understand and apply the current process of the client and translate those into the new software. Think quickly and creatively to overcome obstacles and resolve issues. Execute and deliver outstanding customer service throughout the software deployment, development, training, and go-live experience. Appreciate the importance of being part of the foundation of the client's ongoing relationship with the company and its impact on the company's growth and revenue.
As a Title & Escrow Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for successfully managing all aspects of multiple small to moderately complex projects concurrently, from start to finish, working with our internal teams, and with our customer teams. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop project plans and oversee all project activities on a day-to-day basis to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget
- Coordinate all aspects of the project and serve as a liaison between customers, leadership team, and internal and external resources
- Effectively apply standard project management methodology and enforce project standards
- Estimate project skill requirements and work with department managers to identify appropriate resources
- Plan and facilitate planning sessions and training with clients
- Act as a single point of contact for all project-related matters
- Provide weekly status updates to clients and leadership for ongoing projects
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 5+ years of proven track experience in software implementation project management
- Must be available to travel up to 30% of the time.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional team without formal authority
- Strong communication skills with exceptional presentation expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Previous title industry experience preferred.
- Previous experience using our client's software preferred.
- This is a direct-hire opportunity
- We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Short-term/Long-term Disability coverage, and Retirement options
- Paid vacation, paid sick, and paid company holidays
- Conveniently located in Plano, TX off the Dallas North Tollway and Plano Parkway
- Business hours are 8 am - 5 pm with some flexibility
- Casual dress code
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.