Territory Sales Representative – South East
Lucas Group has partnered with an industry leading kitchen and bath cabinetry company, to fill a critical position due to their growth.
Our client has been manufacturing and selling custom cabinetry for kitchens and bathrooms, focusing on remodels and new construction for over 30 years. This practice prides itself on the fact that is makes all their cabinets here in the United States. They have grown to over 5000 employees, 9 manufacturing facilities and hold a nationwide presence.
As the territory manager you will be responsible for all sales related functions within a geographic territory. In this case it will be the SE (Pretty much the I-95 corridor form Daytona to the keys in Florida) You will have the opportunity to develop long term relationships with Designers, GMs and owners on local and regional Kitchen and Bath dealer and distributor networks. You will work with the existing dealer and distributor base to grow their overall revenue while identifying opportunities to grow the client base in assigned territory. You will be educating the local manager and assist in any and all activities that affect sales in their branch. The VP’s and Directors at our client all started in this role. They have fostered a culture of growth at the company and when you exceed expectations you will be rewarded.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field is strongly preferred (comparable professional experience will be considered)
- 3+ years outside, B2B sales experience
- Valid Driver’s License - No DUI/ Driving Infractions
- Independently motivated, organized and disciplined
- Goals and results driven – Track record of successful territory development
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Florida - I - 95 Corridor Daytona to The Keys (Remote)
- Base Salary + Commission
- Insurance – medical, dental, vision, life.
- Paid time off
- Company Car
- Expense Account