Territory Sales Representative – Colorado
Lucas Group has partnered with an industry leading kitchen and bath cabinetry company, to fill a critical position due to growth.
Our client has been manufacturing and selling custom cabinetry for kitchens and bathrooms, focusing on remodels and new construction for over 30 years. This practice prides itself on the fact that it makes all of their cabinets here in the United States. They have grown to over 5000 employees, 9 manufacturing/distribution facilities and hold a nationwide presence.
As the Territory Manager you will be responsible for all sales related functions within a geographic territory. In this case it will be the Colorado region. Preferably based in the Denver area, you will cover the entire state with the main focus on the Denver area and Colorado Springs. You will have the opportunity to develop long term relationships with Designers, GMs and owners on local and regional Kitchen and Bath dealers and distributor networks. You will work with the existing dealer and distributor base to grow their overall revenue while identifying opportunities to grow the client base in assigned territory. You will be educating the local client managers and assist in any and all activities that affect sales in their branch. The VP’s and Directors and regionals at our client all started in this role. They have fostered a culture of growth at the company and when you exceed expectations you will be rewarded.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field is strongly preferred (comparable professional experience will be considered)
- 3+ years outside, B2B sales experience
- Valid Driver’s License - No DUI/ Driving Infractions
- Independently motivated, organized and disciplined
- Goals and results driven – Track record of successful territory development
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Role needs to be based in the greater Denver Area
- Base Salary + Commission
- Insurance – medical, dental, vision, life.
- Paid time off
- Company Car