Privacy Attorney (Contract / Full-Time, Sourcing & Procurement Group)
- Position will be full time and expected to last at least 6 months with possibility of extension
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience
- Attorney will advise on data privacy and data security matters
- Attorney will assist in developing policies and processes
- Advise on data privacy and security legal requirements for the firm's third-party risk management program
- Negotiate, draft and review global data privacy and security provisions
- Create negotiation playbooks
- Advise on legal and regulatory developments in the U.S., the UK, France, Brazil and China
- J.D. required
- Admitted as a lawyer in England & Wales (or another European jurisdiction) or a member of the New York State Bar or otherwise qualified to practice law in New York/London
- 3-5 years or more of transactional legal experience in data privacy and cyber-security, including negotiating data processing agreements and privacy-related terms in supplier contracts
- Able to demonstrate relevant knowledge of data protection law in the US and EU, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation and California Consumer Protection Act
Rate of pay 100-110- DOE
For immediate consideration,directly apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to hear from you soon!