Technology Transactions Associate
A well-known, international AmLaw 100 firm is adding an associate to their growing technology transaction group. The Chambers ranked partner leading this group encourages teamwork throughout the group locally and nationally, giving associates the opportunity work on a variety of different technologies.
What makes this opportunity great?
- Partner leading the group known to be a great mentor to associates, encouraging them to get experience in several different technologies.
- Teams staffed leanly, giving associates an opportunity to learn practical skills early.
- Opportunities for secondment with national clients all over the country.
- 2+ years of experience advising technology companies on regulatory, policy, transactional, and litigation matters
- Experience with licensing, cloud services, and e-commerce interactions
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills