Technology Specialist Wanted- Boston or New York!
What you will do?
- Draft patent applications for innovative clients, including descriptions and figures.
- Correspond with patent office about pending patent applications.
- Advise patent litigation teams based on your technical or scientific area of expertise.
- Interview inventors about new ideas
- Respond to various requests from legal staff and other departments.
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- You have a strong background in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or closely related field
- You have an advanced degree and/or prior experience.
- You are admitted to the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (preferred).
- You have superior writing skills and excellent academic credentials.
- Competitive pay with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
Directly apply or send your resume to email@example.com!