Title: Technical Talent Sourcer
Location: Chicago, IL
Lucas Group Job ID: 1572684
Role Overview: Our client is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join their team in Chicago River North. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying passive candidates to join their exciting team. The sourcer will need to use innovative and out of the box thinking to find hidden talent. Our client has a strong hiring plan for 2020 and needs the right people on the team to achieve their goals.
- Partner with the Talent team to support sourcing passive candidates on existing and anticipated hiring needs
- Build relationships with potential candidates for current and future hiring needs
- Participate in networking events, leverage relationships, and build pipelining
- Become embedded in the local market and effectively share company, culture, and value information with prospective employees to position our client as an employer of choice
- Participate in recruiting and branding initiatives via social media, attending industry conferences and career fairs, and networking with industry associations
- Manage expectations of the hiring strategy from the executive level down
- Other opportunities as assigned
- At least 2 years of agency experience, corporate is a plus
- A strong pulse on the market and understand how to use that data to advance our hiring strategy
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related degree is preferred
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.