Lucas Group has partnered with a Telecommunications company located in Downtown, Manhattan to hire a Level II Technical Specialist to join their dynamic organization!
- Resolve and manage tickets that are escalated from Level I.
- Review security advisories and independently research public domain information to assess applicability to company products at the building block level.
- Build advanced phone profiles, and troubleshoot multi-line and bridged line issues via Cisco/Avaya.
- Manage multi-facet technical investigations, building a documented timeline and technical overview before handing package of documentation, traces and logs to 4th line developers for investigation.
Qualified candidates should have knowledge of the following:
- Cisco Networking
- Wireshark at the packet level investigation of VoIP loss, jitter and stream quality
- Infrastructure troubleshooting experience
- Cisco Call Manager (huge plus!)
- SQL – Use of SQL Server Management Studio to run basic scripts and queries. Modify maintenance plans and permissions.
- Linux – command line interfaces to modify network settings, deploy SSL certificates and manage passwords.