* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Position will provide onsite equipment service for plant packaging equipment.
- Provide onsite equipment service, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and technical support for plant packaging equipment at customer facilities.
- Help customers maximize the value that company packaging system solutions bring.
- Assist with the installation of equipment and provide customers with training on proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation and reports for assigned field activities, maintain customer records.
- Inform customers of safety regulations, technical information, modifications and improvements.
- Assists sales in supporting new products and opportunities.
SHIFT: Service Technicians will normally work 4-day (3 Days OFF), 40 hour work weeks with high potential for over time. Scheduled hours may vary from time to time according to customer requirements, but generally will include:
- Sunday shift at 12 hrs, plus 3 weekdays, 2 days at 10 hours/ and 1 day at 8.
Weekly schedules will be either:
Sun / Mon / Tues / Wed
Sun / Tues / Wed / Thurs
Sun / Wed / Thurs / Fri
Sunday shifts begin at 6:00 AM
Weekday shifts: early shift begins at 5:00 AM and late shift begins at 1:00 PM
Education and Work Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent technical school diploma in electrical or mechanical technology or similar discipline preferred.
- Megatronics training and certification preferred.
- Travel: Requires approximately 10% travel. Company SUV provided.
Title: Technical Service Representative
Location: Dodge City KS, Liberal KS, Tama IA
Client Job ID: 1588660