Join Lucas Group, a Forbes Top 5 Ranked Professional Recruiting Firm With over 300 Associates across the country.
Are you curious about what sets our IT Practice apart in the market? Do you know what makes a successful Technical Recruiter? Or what it’s like to recruit top IT talent?
Then you might be a fit for our team! We are the IT Division of Lucas Group, and we source and recruit the top IT talent in the nation. We are growing our division across the country and we welcome the opportunity to talk about our award-winning team with you!
Why Lucas Group?
- Over 50 years in the professional search business
- Empowering, Inclusive, Collaborative, Flexible, and Fun Culture
- Uncapped, industry-leading commission potential, Sales Conferences that you will remember for a lifetime, and substantial awards that recognize top performers
- Best training and mentor program in the business
- An average Associate tenure of almost 7 years and senior leadership tenure of 10 years
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion internally and externally
- Short and Long-term benefits including unlimited vacation and sabbatical for tenured employees
- A personalized training program including continual professional development
- Customized marketing and branding platform including social media and thought leadership programs
In this role, you will manage the candidate cycle from beginning to end, research, sourcing recruiting, gathering market intel, facilitating the scheduling of interviews, offer negotiation and maintaining relationships. To ensure success in the business, you will need to exceed weekly KPIs, including heavy outbound calls to healthcare IT talent across the country.
You will report to Bret Hamilton, Senior Managing Partner of our Houston IT team, and join a national IT Division of nearly 30 Consultants and Partners across the country. Our team places permanent, contract, and consulting professionals in all areas of IT including: Leadership, Data Analytics, Software Engineering, Network and Infrastructure, IT Security, Project Management, ERP and DevOps.
The successful candidate should have 2+ years of professional recruiting experience in the IT space. Prior contract and/or direct placement recruiting experience preferred but will also consider candidates with a background in corporate talent acquisition, sales, or management consulting.
You should be a highly motivated, accountable, high integrity self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for the business.
Join us on the journey to growing one of the most dynamic teams in the business.