Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Grapevine, TX
Lucas Group Job ID: 1576621
Role Overview: We are looking for a Technical Recruiter. This is the perfect position for someone who has at least 5 years in progressive Technical Recruiting and is looking to grow their career and have an immediate impact on a fast-growing technology consulting business. The Technical Recruiter will handle the full cycle of recruiting, onboarding, training programs and offboarding.
- Locate, attract, and select qualified IT candidates (FTEs & subcontractors)
- Building a pipeline of candidates daily
- Keep recruiting pipeline current in applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Update and post job openings using job boards and ATS
- Write job descriptions and job ads for posting
- Qualify and interview candidates (full life cycle)
- Hire the Right People for the Right Seats (RPRS) while leveraging the right processes and tools
- Educate candidates on Company Culture, Values, and Opportunities
- Guide candidates throughout the placement and post placement process; on/off-boarding
- Collaborate with and assist hiring managers in all realms of recruitment needs
- Handle all logistics of interviews (e.g. scheduling, travel, documents, etc.)
- Manage employee engagement
- Held Recruiting positions within professional services consulting environment
- IT / Technical Recruiting experience
- Recruiting for any/all the following:
- JDE / JD Edwards Functional & Technical Consultants
- IBM Middleware (IBM App ConnectPro, IBM DataPower, IIB, and IBM Bluemix Resources, IBM Cloud Paks, Kubernetes)
- Cloud (AWS, IBM, Oracle, Red Hat) Developers, DevOps Engineers, Architects
- IBM Hardware & Infrastructure Consultants
- Experience using various candidate tracking systems and job boards
- Experience successfully conducting onboarding and offboarding processes
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.