Title: Technical Recruiter
Type of Employment: Contract
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Lucas Group ID: 1570847
Lucas Group is looking for a long-term Contract Technical Recruiter for a well-established technical firm in Tysons, Virginia. The successful candidate will be comfortable with high-volume recruiting for technical and IT positions, be self-directed, and have solid experience in corporate technical recruiting. The company is massively expanding their footprint in the market and are looking for someone who can jump in to get them growing!
- Conduct innovative, full life cycle recruiting for over 400 corporate requisitions, over 300 are technical roles, for engineering, software development, quality control engineers, product development and management, cloud operations, and more.
- Create solid pipelines of candidates for “most wanted” positions in order to quickly identify and hire top-tier technical talent. Plan a recruiting timeline, in conjunction with managers, to fill positions on a tight timeline.
- Conduct phone screenings and interviews with qualified candidates, making recommendations to hiring managers across the United States based on your findings.
- Consult with managers on hiring processes, making recommendations, and narrowing down the candidate pool to identify the successful candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field.
- At least 3 years as a technical recruiter in a high-volume environment, familiar with all technical positions and how to evaluate technical candidates.
- Ability to build solid candidate pipelines for short- and long-term hiring needs.
- Interest and experience with university recruiting.
- Experience working with a HRIS & ATS system.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding hiring, in compliance with company policy, local and federal regulations.
- Excellent communication and people skills, with demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of employees and leaders.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.