Lucas Group has partnered with a growing SaaS company on their search for a Technical Product Owner with Cloud/Digital transformation experience.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Drive process improvements for service management, service catalog, large-scale business technology projects and objectives, supporting change management and Business Technology goals.
- Assist in translation of technical project and product strategy into actionable roadmap objectives containing well-defined and prioritized user stories
- Optimize and continuously improve operational cost models and vendor management with senior leadership stakeholders
- Act as a technical liaison with application development, IT/Ops/Security, leadership and key product stakeholders throughout project lifecycles with a data-driven metric approach
- Awareness to key performance indicators ensuring technical milestones and objectives are aligned with release coordination and PMO creating acceptance criteria using meaningful metrics, KPIs, quantifiable business outcomes.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes are aligned to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with business stakeholders and product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Understand the problem statement, and own the delivery of incremental business value that meets the stakeholder criteria
- Make data-driven decisions to prioritize the work and use data-driven results to measure value delivered
- Own IT/Ops/Infrastructure/Security service catalog, functions, and processes, while creating efficiencies and improved deliverability as a voice of internal customer
- Act as the voice of the team and the voice of their stakeholders
- Ability to drive troubleshooting across multiple applications and establish requirements to create runbooks for outage event with the necessary escalation paths established.
- Establish a system to work with an offshore team to cover night and weekend shifts.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, ITIL
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with crisp communication and feedback loops
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures to best align the department's services with the business needs.
- Meets with vendors to gain support to achieve business objectives
- Participates in annual budget development, providing business cases and ROI.
- Ensure compliance with Internal Controls best practices and PCI requirements.
- Drive, manage and report on fundamental Infrastructure IT metrics and weekly progress
- This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones that team members can be required to perform
What You Bring to the Team
- A strong working knowledge of IT technical and management principles and knowledge of IT infrastructure architectural best practices.
- Proven project management education and experience that demonstrates the ability to bring a project from start to completion on time and on budget. Experience using project management technology tools in a team environment.
- Possess a very high attention to detail and organization with the passion and ability to create order out of disorder with excellence and efficiency.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills allowing the candidate to work well in a team environment and deliver excellent customer service
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree required in Information Technology
- Work Experience: 8+ years in Project Management or Product Owner role.
Title: Technical Product Owner
Client Industry: SaaS company
Lucas Group ID:1595971