Technical accounting and financial reporting manager Job – Job #1567016
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coordinating the external audit between accosting team and external auditors.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of monthly internal financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual external audited financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Responsible for the preparation of the quarterly and annual reporting packages for Temasek in accordance with IFRS
- Responsible for debt compliance including the preparation of the quarterly financial statements, compliance certificate, lender EBITDA calculation, ratio calculations, and borrowing notices
- Maintains day-to-day functions of Microsoft Dynamics NAVision (“NAV“) reporting structure, with an understanding and a focus on improving system functionality to meet accounting team needs.
- Responsible for maintain the US GAAP to IFRS conversion company in NAV
- Responsible for performing technical accounting research including coordination and consultation with external advisors as needed
- Assist with the preparation of the actuals inputs for cash forecasting
- Responsible for equity reporting and tracking including overseeing the equity tracking software system
- Manage the administration of the monthly close calendars
- Continuously reviews processes for ongoing improvement.
- Special projects may be assigned as appropriate.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a demanding detail-oriented environment.
- Self motivated, time efficient and proactive with ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA Certified
- 3+ years Public accounting experience
- 5 years of relevant experience · Ability to work extended hours when needed