* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Shift: 12hr Shift Schedule - 2on/2off/3on/3off
Rotating Days/Nights every 3 months
What You Will Do:
Direct the team operations group to achieve Cost, Quality, Health, and Safety objectives. Execute the plant plan objectives at the tactical level focused on continuous improvement. This position will support the production workforce for multiple departments on the shift.
- Directly supervise all shift personnel responsible for the manufacturing of products to ensure that daily production quantity and quality standards are met.
- Ensure machine staffing is appropriate based on available personnel and the needs of the department/plant.
- Provide immediate supervision to subordinates to execute assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Assist department in utilizing Plant Quality systems, including Deviations, CAPA and Change Control.
- Review team performance with team members at regular intervals; counsel direct reports by providing formal and informal performance feedback.
- Implement and monitor training and certification plans.
- Hold reports accountable for adherence to established procedures and setpoints for process control; ensures awareness and compliance to changes.
- Maintain and enforce all safety regulations and housekeeping standards on a consistent basis.
- Maintain the systems and actions necessary to ensure compliance with the Kennebunk ISO 9001 Quality System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- Maintain payroll and production records.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ or Associates degree and 5+ years or will consider High School Diploma/GED and 7+ years of work experience in a manufacturing environment with exposure to industrial labor relations
- Certified Green Belt.
- ERP (SAP or PeopleSoft) experience preferred.
- Ability to handle employee relations.
- Safety, Health, Environmental compliance exposure.
Title: Team Leader
Location: Raleigh NC
Client Job ID: 1582603