Lucas Group has been engaged on a search for a Tax Senior position due our client’s firm growth. The ideal individual will bring 3+ years federal and state tax experience gained in public accounting along with a CPA license or parts passed and pursuing. Our client has built an organization of high performers who are collaborative, team oriented and care about one another and about the interests of their clients. We are looking for tax professionals who want to grow their career in public accounting and be developed into the future leaders of the firm.
For over 50 years our client continues to deliver personalized service and advice to their business, individual and international clients in Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and Not for Profit industries.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years’ tax experience public accounting or public and industry
- CPA license or parts passed required, Masters in Tax preferred
- Preparation and review of C-Corp, S-Corp, partnership, and individual tax engagements
- Assist with research of complex tax issues and taxable impact
- Proficient with various tax software, MS Office, Intermediate Excel
- A self-starter, good time management and planning skills, a proactive nature
- Good communication skills and eager to learn
Firm offers a competitive base salary, plus overtime and a strong benefits plan.