Lucas Group has partnered with our international Oilfield Services client in on their search for a US /International Tax Manager. High profile position will work closely with various departments and business units across countries. Primarily 100% remote with plans to return to a hybrid schedule on the new year.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- US income tax for international operations, compliance, planning and provision
- US Federal tax return review with a heavy emphasis on provision work
- Identify income tax issues, research new regulations and their impact
- Defending tax positions to the IRS
- Working knowledge of US/International tax reform provisions
- Review and Preparation of Federal Tax Returns
- Technical expertise to identify income tax issues, research new regulations and their taxable impact
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Min. 7 years corporate and/or international tax experience with a global organization or in public accounting with similar clients. US International Tax Provision as well as Compliance and Planning.
- OneSource, Tax Provision, Excel
Title: Tax Manager
Client Industry: Oilfield Services, Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: International 1588030, US Tax Provision 1588971