Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a. . .
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Lead the Tax Compliance function for this Business Unit.
- Tax research & planning; staying ahead of any changes upcoming.
- Corporate Tax preparation; including State, Local, & Federal returns.
- Ad hoc projects; including process improvement initiatives.
- Working collaboratively with Accounting/Finance leaders throughout the company.
- Assist on any consideration for upgrades/changes in software packages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA heavily preferred.
- 5-7+ years of progressive Tax experience, preferably focused on Corporate Tax.
- Preferably at least 1-2 years of Manager/Review level Tax work.
- Advanced Excel skills, plus exposure to any additional systems will be beneficial.
- Strong communication/collaboration skills.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Work Experience: 5+ years of experience
Title: Tax Manager
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Client Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
Client Job ID: 1581984