Lucas Group has been engaged on a search for a Tax Manager position due to the recent out of state relocation of their long-standing Tax Manager. The ideal individual will be a licensed CPA with 8-10 years of federal and international tax experience gained through a progressive career in public accounting. Demonstrated technical skills and business acumen to effectively consult with clients on tax planning and the tax impact of business strategies, helping them to achieve their goals while mitigating taxable consequences and liabilities.
For over 50 years our client continues to deliver personalized service and advice to their business, individual and international clients in Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and Not for Profit industries.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Tax experience gained in Public Accounting or Public and Industry
- 6+ years’ experience with 2 or more in a Manager capacity
- International Tax experience preferred
- Active CPA license is required, Masters in Tax preferred
- Review complex C-Corp, S-Corp, partnership, and individual tax engagements with a concentration in international tax issues
- Research & planning
- Experienced managing engagements, staff and client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to develop, train and mentor staff to the next level
- Exceptional communication and time management skill, proactive in nature
Firm offers a highly competitive compensation package including a six figure base salary, plus bonus and a strong benefits plan.