Our client, a manufacturer of electrical equipment and computer systems in industrial facilities has an opening for a Tax Manager. This position will report to the Tax Director and be responsible for the facilitation, accurate preparation and filing of the company’s state, federal, and international tax forms. This individual will prepare the quarterly and annual tax provision and related financial statement disclosures. They will monitor current and pending changes to tax regulation and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies. The ideal candidate will be a team player who leads by example, creates and implements tax plans and works with the accounting and leadership teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and potential areas of risk.
- Accounting Degree required
- CPA a plus
- Targeting candidates with 4-5 years’ experience out of Big 4 or next tier down or combination Public/industry
- Open to someone with a Supervisor or Manager title as well as a heavy senior ready for the next step in their career
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. federal, state and local reporting requirements.
- Must have provisions and compliance experience
Job ID: 1578741